Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The Songs of Angels



I had a weird dream last night. I was in a crowd of people and they all looked like Milton Berle when he was wearing a dress. Everyone looked the same but they were wearing different dresses. I was the only one that was different and I looked like Leo Gorcey. Some sort of parallell universe? Maybe.

The street was so packed that it was impossible to move without bumping into someone. I turned around and was face to face with Berle smoking a Havanna and wearing a most revealing blue taffeta gown. He had these 5" pink stilletto heels on and he was singing "Love in Bloom" which was strange because it was when Jack Benny was on NBC rather than CBS.

Anyways, I said to Miltie that I was looking for a wax model of the Hindenberg. He laughed and said, "You look like a Janitor. Have you come to sweep me off my feet?"

I woke up to the sound of distant thunder.
Photo by Leo

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?