Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Walk On


I'm trying to figure how we all fit into the scheme of things. For me, I know I'm not a leader. That one is easy to tell. All I gotta do is turn around and see who follows. 'Course I'm not a follower either. Nobody's in front of me. Some folks hate me, probably with good reason. Me? I hate no man, though there are those I'd prefer to avoid. Some people think I'm a fool. I guess sometimes I am.
Keep your distance from the fray. Don't try to make sense of it. You'll make yourself insane. The smartest thing to do is to just keep walking sometimes.

"All our best men are laughed at in this nightmare land." Jack Kerouac

Photo by Josh SadorfPosted by Hello

Comments:
well said !
 
Hate is a very strong word. You're being too hard on yourself. I can only think of a couple hundred mugs that actually hate you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?