Friday, July 29, 2005

"Fuck that!"


Comments:
Theo, my boy, you sound a little terse. Why would that be? Is it because personal experience tells you differently than what our state dept. tells the press? (ie; come and live here a while and see the reality and meet the humanity).Is it because violence riddled America somehow thinks it has the responsibility to chastise the rest of the world when they screw up? I know it's not because you prefer the "F" word, especially since you know so many preferable ones. I know, none fits better than that one sometimes. Is this such an occasion?

"Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose..."
K. Kristofferson
 
Naw, I'm just braggin' at how I thumbed my nose at the travel advisory. Showing what a tough, macho reporter I am.

This was easy to do after I made it back to the safety of America.

But there is a kernel of truth in what you say, Sir. How come there ain't no advisories concerning South Los Angeles? Or certain parts of Detroit? Hmmmmm?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?