Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Sneaky Daughter



My daughter just returned from a trip to Germany. She took this unauthorized photo of Ludwig's bedroom in the famous Neuschwanstein castle

Rachel writes in her blog:

"Next we took a tour of the inside of the castle. We weren't allowed to take pictures inside, but we went through this secret door, and I started feeling sneaky. So I turned my flash off and took a couple pictures. So sneaky! This one is in Ludwig's bedroom."

She's just like her Old Man!!

Comments:
You're daughter is a true photographer - she saw the opportunity, and didn't let it pass her by ... It's a gorgeous photo - I love the patterns of the stained glass windows and how the colors go together, and her blog entry is priceless! =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?