Monday, November 07, 2005

I Sing the Body Electric.

Photo by Leo
I used to walk with chumps, the miscreants of society. The walking dead were my companions. I traversed with the Hoi Polloi, the great unwashed. Then Leo told me to drop my shovel, mount my camel, draw my ass and he'd lead me to the promised land. Not having a shovel or a camel and my ass was pretty small back then, I didn't really understand his words. He said things so prophetically, however, that I had no choice but to follow him. Never mind that his wisdom was far from my understanding, let alone the huddled masses. I followed and I did it willingly.
Over these many years, I've come to see the light, the inner flame that Leo was leading me to. From those humble beginnings, I've come to see the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel. I've been to the mountaintop. I've danced with the snow leopards. Today, I walk with kings.

Comments:
Leo ... you have rendered such a statement of image and text that I am incapable of uttering a single peep in response to it.
 
Yes, 'tis a tale of great wisdom and inspiration (and I especially enjoyed the part about "walking with chumps")...Leo, you need to write that book =)
 
He's a great writer
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?