Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Introspective

Photo by Leo
I've been moody of late and a wee bit introspective. Lawrence noted that I seemed quiet these past few days and I guess I have been. No particular reason and everything in general. My malaise centers on absurdity and the seeming futility of life. Theo asked if I was ready to strap on the old 6-string axe and take up the life of the preacher again. No, that probably won't happen. Not an avoidance, like Jonah. More like anxiety of Jeremiah. Better if I had not left my mother's womb.

Comments:
Good commentary, Leo. Keep the faith. You do not walk alone.
 
Very nice effects on this photo - reminds me a lot of the earlier comments here regarding "going into the wilderness"...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?