Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Passageway



Echo Canyon trail loop, Chiricahua National Monument.

Comments:
I remember hiking around here with a bunch of 4th graders about 10 years ago when I was still a teacher. We lost one little guy. It was a short lose, only about 5 minutes, but everything seems like eternity out there, doesn't it?
 
Love this picture! It reminds me of Petra - and photos I've seen of the Holy Land. Is this a well-known part of the monument (i.e. would I be able to find it if I ventured over that way...)? Thanks for posting it, Chronicler =)
 
Yeah! I felt like I was walking around the Holy Land. You got that right.

It's easy to find. The park ranger will give you a map/brochure. It's clearly marked. Echo Canyon.
 
Thanks for the info =)
 
Hey, can we go here next time I come out?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?