Thursday, December 29, 2005

Bano del Presidio


Comments:
You scurrilous word pusher. Pitcher of me coming outa the can. Lucky I was zipped. I'd hate to have embarassed you.
 
That bathroom out there in the middle of nowhere is so built to government standards that it will be there long after the Spanish fort has melted back into the desert.

Actually, that 6-inch concrete slab is probably just the first spoke of a coming network of construction frenzy around the site. I can just see the name of the subdivision: Presidio.
 
Yeah, that concrete slab is truly impressive - I don't believe it was there the last time I visited "Presidio" (neither was the bano for that matter) so I think you're probably right about future development in the area, Chronicler =) LOL
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?