Sunday, December 18, 2005

Needed some color today

Photo by Leo
It's one of those weird desert days, when the solstice approaches and darkness encroaches. Even with 12 hours of blue skies and sunshine, everything seems dismal. I was sitting on the swing in front of the house and had an ache in my stomach, more like above my stomach. It was one of those tell-tale moments when out of the seeming solace and peace comes some anxiety you can't quite explain. With a feeling of mild despair, I got up and quietly went in to the house. I lay down on the sofa and fell into the sleep of the dead. I still haven't awakened.

Comments:
You need to go contra-dancing.

It's a sure cure for the blues.
 
Gorgeous photo, Leo!
 
Even I feel sorry for him, and he was mean to me last week. Len, put on a blues record. THAT'S a sure cure for the blues
 
Yeah. Blues. Here you go. My kinda blues.

I was born in a desert, raised in a lion's den
I was born in a desert, raised in a lion's den
And my number one occupation is stealing women from their men.

Well I'm a wanted man in Texas, busted jail and I'm gone for good.
Well I'm a wanted man in Texas, busted jail and I'm gone for good
Well the sheriff couldn't catch me
But his little girl sure wished she would.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?