Sunday, January 08, 2006

Privvy Tipper Strikes

Sprint Phone Image by Leo
No one's safe and nothing's sacred. I'm driving down the road and I see new evidence of the Evil Lar presence. The audacity, the unmitigated gall of someone to tip the priv while someone's in it is something I can't even begin to comprehend. My God, the humanity! Man, the guy was yelling and crying for hours and couldn't get out. As you can see, the tip caused some of the contents to moderate out of the stack as well. I'm hoping the guy can get out by morning, as the evenings have been a wee bit cold of late. I left some contra accompaniment playing on the mug's car radio. It's a good thing he already had it playing on the local contra station as I'd have never found it.

Comments:
LOL !
 
Well, sadly i have been the instigator of many privy tippings in the past, mostly in the southern west part of the state, fortunately no man was trapped in a blue mess of human waste.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?