Monday, May 15, 2006

Casa Grande, Arizona

To hear it from most Arizonans who I work with, the Anglos have succeeded knocking off the "e" at the end when you pronounce this city's name. They also say the "a" sound like the "a" in "mack."

This is the Francisco Grande Hotel and Golf Resort, where I stayed May 12 and 13. It's out in the middle of the desert, about five miles west of Casa Grande proper. So, I guess it's on the way to Stanfield.

I stayed on the fifth floor. Less than $100, including room tax.






Comments:
Now, Theodore. You oughta be ashamed. I know that you don't get all those amenities at that particular hotel. It's getting towards the hot months and the desert inns do throw in certain perks to get customers. A reflection of your weekend? That one photo is quite the stretch. I know the customer's always right. I know they want you to feel happy and most comfortable. I know it's a nice place and all.

But golf carts too?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?