Monday, November 06, 2006

OK, I get it.

Another Leo Sprint Camera-Phone Shot
I get the point.
When I started this blog business, I envisioned it as sort of a corporate effort. Kinda like the Bowery Boys meet the Merry Pranksters or something. Somehow, we/I have strayed from the initial premise and become rather erudite. To get back to those humble beginnings, I'd like to share this short story....
A duck goes into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender, astounded, asks wheer he's from.
"I hang drywall at the building site across the road", responds the duck.
"Wow!" says the bartender. "Have you ever thought about going to work for the circus?"
To which the duck replies, "The circus? What the hell would they need a drywaller for?"
###
The Photo? Means absolutely nothing.

Comments:
Ahhh, there's the old Leo the Lion of Cochise. Let it swing, baby!

Or, as we learned from the Jedi Masters: Learn to trust your instincts. Stretch out with your feelings.
 
That cool, Leo!...and I like photos that don't mean anything, that makes 'em more meaningful =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?